Some tips how to create a right meta description:
- Write unique meta description about 160 characters as Google shows the first 160 characters of a meta description.
- Include one keyword into a meta description. Avoid keyword stuffing.
- All meta descriptions must be informative and shows the main idea of a page.
- Meta descriptions must be written for people, primarily, but not for search engines.
- Use a brand name in your description, but not in each one. Avoid the usage of such words as free, cheap.
In Google Search Consol>Search Appearance>HTML Improvements>Duplicate Meta Descriptions you can check all meta descriptions and duplicate content