What you should avoid:
- Don’t spam;
- Avoid keyword stuffing in your articles;
- Don’t publish your press releases on low quality websites;
- Don’t write duplicate and rewritten press releases.
What you should pay attention:
- Write informative and useful material that will engage users and induce them to get more detailed information about your product, company and etc;
- Use 2-3 keywords in a press release;
- Write unique press releases;
- Leave your contacts and website address that people can find you at any time;
- All press releases are written in third person;
- Publish your press releases on quality and good websites with high PR and good traffic;
- Use multimedia files, for example, images, videos and etc;
- Use subtitles, highlight an important information in bold or italic;
- At the begging of your press releases you should include your logo that people can define your brand name.